After passing 2½ years D.O.S. course Optometrist can complete 1 year D.C.L.P. course and become a Contact Lens Specialist.
- D.O.S. [ DIPLOMA IN OPTOMETRICAL SCIENCE ]
- Duration : 2 years + 6 months internship
- Eligibility : H.S.[10+2](Science) or equivalent.
- **Students from Arts/Commerce stream may be admitted after completion of 6 (Six) months Pre-Optometry & Pre-Technology course. No extra time necessary for this course. This course and Original course will run simultaneously during the same period.
- Age : Minimum age for admission (either sex) is 17 (Seventeen) years.
- D.C.L.P. [ DIPLOMA IN CONTACT LENS PRACTICE ]
- Duration : 1 year
- Eligibility : Degree or Diploma in Optometry or Ophthalmology from Recognized University or Council.
- Age : No bar.
- PRE-OPTOMETRY & PRE-TECHNOLOGY COURSE
- Duration : 6 months(This course and Original course will run simultaneously)