D.O.S. [ DIPLOMA IN OPTOMETRICAL SCIENCE ]
2 Years + 6 Months Internship
H.S.[10+2](Science) or equivalent.
**Students from Arts/Commerce stream may be admitted after completion of 6 (Six) months Pre-Optometry & Pre-Technology course. No extra time necessary for this course. This course and Original course will run simultaneously during the same period.
Minimum age for admission (either sex) is 17 (Seventeen) years.
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Physiological & Visual Optics
- Ophthalmic Lens & Dispensing
- Hospital Administration
- Pathology, Bacteriology & Parasitology
- Preventive & Social Medicine
- Disease of the Eye
- Physiology of vision & Preliminary Orthoptics
- Clinical Optometry
- Management & Practice
Total Fees : Rs. 82,000/- (Rupees eighty two thousand only) [Including all except Student Registration Fees, Examination Fees and Internship Fees]